Monday, April 23, 2007

19...

of May. It is the date of the referendum over President's dismissal. The next step will be that of modifying the law, so that even a small number of votes should suffice for sending the president home for good. In all this turmoil there's a good thing: people shall be occupied with the "political crisis", doing nothing else. Which is very good, given that when they do something, it is more often than not a bad thing.
[A friend called me several days ago, asking me to join an instant gathering for sustaining the freshly demitted president. I told her, "No, thanks, I'm at the library, and I'm doing fine." "Well, do you prefer this crisis situation to last?" "What crisis? I was in the library all day, and - I swear - there's no crisis here!"]

3 comments:

Claudia Postelnicescu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
claudia darian said...

I shall do the library in the next crisis, when you will call me :)

martin zick said...

No calls at the library... :)